Pairings: Douglas Green Medium Dry Sherry No 2
- 500g poor fillet: trimmed and cut into cubes
- (1.5cm x 1.5cm) 2 tsp salt2 cloves garlic
- crushed3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp mild curry powder
- 1 tsp Spanish (smoked) paprika
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds,lightly crushed
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- black pepper for seasoning
- Crush the salt and garlic together into a paste in a mortar and pestle.
- Add all etc other ingredients, save the pork fillet cubes, and mix well. Place the resultant marinade in a flat dish.
- Skewer the pork cubes, three to four on a small stick, and place in the marinade, coating each well. Leave covered, in the fridge to marinate for two hours.
- Spread the pinchitos out evenly on a baking tray, cook under the grill for about three to four minutes a side.
- Enjoy with a glass of Douglas Green Medium Dry Sherry No 2